Making the most of your ZOOM virtual time...
Let's Get Ready
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your life. We know your time is precious, therefore we want to help get prepared for our upcoming appointment.
Please consider taking the following actions to best prepare:
While you are preparing for our meeting please be thinking about what your goals for the next month regarding your style. What do you want to accomplish in the next four weeks with Tullebox? Let's talk about what causes you the most stress when thinking about clothing. I look forward to helping you discover the style.
What you can do...
1) Set up your computer close to the area where we can look at the pieces from your closet. A few ideas...
on a dresser near your closet or bed
set up a rolling rack with your pieces on them so we can discuss methodically
have index cards and a hole punch ( to attach to hanger) to make notes to the items - if they need altering, cleaning, donating or packing away for another season.
2) Pull items from your closet that seem "tired" and we can decide their future
3) Pull all items from your closet you want to use to create outfits - and take a "flat lay" image against a solid background to send to me via email, text, or dropbox. This will start a virtual library where we will be able to help you envision what you can do with your pieces.
4) Show us the shoes you feel are not just right - Too high, too tight, too rounded, too pointy, wrong season, or doesn't match your current lifestyle. Photos of these help as well.
5) Pull other accessories that we can use to help create complete outfits - Scarves, belts, bags ~ and again...photos would be a great piece of putting a comprehensive puzzle together for you.
5) Pull jewelry to finish outfits - and take photos if you want ways to incorporate
6) Write down any events in your calendar that you need to dress for (e.g. Book Club, Dinner with Friends, Time with Family, Travel, Work events) -
7) Write down any special occasions you need to dress (e.g. Showers, Wedding, Retirement, Graduation, Life Event)